I am a Fullstack Developer (also a Project Lead) with over 6+ years of experience where in I cater my expertise in technologies for the betterment of the desired product / service be it a web application or a mobile based application. I believe in contribution to the society. The sole existence of a person is justified by his / her contribution to the society by any means.
My vision is to provide smart solutions to the world. 70% people of the world are visionaries that ask the remaining 30% developers to develop solutions for the complete 100%. My vision is to build smart solutions so that the remaining "non-technical" visionaries can cater their concept / ideas to the 100%.
I would rather say, I am a learner. Learning new technologies and researching the necessity for an innovation has been my passion throughout my journey. I have a lot to learn, and I am ready for it. I love to experiment, make mistakes and learn. After all! "If you are not making mistakes, you are not doing it right!" - John Wooden
From August 2019 to Present.
Senior Software Engineer
From February 2019 to August 2019.
Full Stack Developer
Transportation Warehouse Optimization
From July 2016 to February 2019.
Project Lead (Design & Pepper)
WebOffice Webdevelopment India Pvt. Ltd.
From December 2015 to July 2016.
From June 2014 to December 2015.
Proprietor | Founder
From June 2013 to June 2014.
From January 2010 to June 2013.
February 19, 2018.
Project listed in DigitalOcean
DigitalOcean ( Visit Site )
From March 2016 to April 2016.
Travelled to Austria and Paris
Pepper Robot (Softbank Certification)
Best Business Plan Award
EDI Gandhinagar, Gujarat - India
+ others ...
Open Source Contributor
Click here to download my resume.